System Architect and Technical Lead Web DeveloperJob Application
Kiron is looking for a technical lead web developer, who has experience as a system architect, to join our team of software engineers. We are enhancing and expanding our portfolio of games and need a technical lead to guide the development of a web based game delivery platform and manage a development team.
The development environment is dynamic and fast paced at times. This candidate will be working with critical code sets that will be used to access some of our biggest game titles, which have several hundred thousand users across a multi-national client base. The candidate must be able to write coherent, organized code and be able to work on a complex code-base with high levels of abstraction. Extensive experience in integration with 3rd party systems is also essential.
Our top candidates should have a desire to build great web applications, with mobile being a primary focus and they should have passion for what they create.
Please fill in and attach the excel document to your applicationDownload Skills Matrix here
Required Skills & Experience (At least 5 years at Advanced level)
- Practical experience at architecting, planning and delivering complex systems
- Extensive experience with C#
- Extensive experience with .NET Programming
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming best practices
- Extensive knowledge of database design
- Extensive knowledge of source control, unit testing, code verification and documentation, including use cases.
- Experience with mentoring and managing developers in a team
- Experience of system integration with 3rd-party systems
- Web services
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mobile platforms
- Gaming industry background
- Agile software development methods
- Working with graphic and creative teams.
Attributes that we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Proficient in English both spoken and written.
- Self-motivated and good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to contribute in problem solving.
- Team player, loyal and client friendly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with clients in a positive, presentable and mature manner.
- Ability to plan a system from scratch
- Ability to extend an existing system
Please compile a portfolio document, covering at least 2 recent projects that you have worked on as a system architect / team lead. The document should be presented as a case study /use case including:
- URL if live
- Screenshots of frontend, backend and code that you may be willing to share
- Technology used
- Description of the logic behind the development
- System schematic or diagram if this can aid explanations
- The candidate’s role in the project
- The candidate’s depth of involvement, contribution and value brought to the project
- Challenges, low points and highlights.